This is really neat! If you like “chick lit” (I love it, but feel kind of guilty about loving it, which is dumb of me), pick 10 awesome chick lit books to read this year and win prizes! Click the box to find out more!
Top 10 in 2010 Teen Chick Lit Challenge
About Amanda K
One response to “Top 10 in 2010 Teen Chick Lit Challenge”
In December of 2009, Amanda Lanyon-LeSage said something on Facebook that could possibly change the world. She merely wished that she could take a day off and do nothing but read. Her idea was seconded–and thirded and fourthed–and then it happened for real.
The first Do Nothing But Read Day was held on Sunday, December 20, 2009. The most recent took place on Saturday, August 6, 2011.
Stay tuned for more DNBRDs in the future!
- Two Years and Counting!! wp.me/pKnH7-g5 6 years ago
- So far, a thoughtful read wp.me/pKnH7-fN 6 years ago
- In praise of a good cafe wp.me/pKnH7-fM 6 years ago
- Geek Out: Baking wp.me/pKnH7-fB 6 years ago
- Speak Out with Your Geek Out! wp.me/pKnH7-fm 6 years ago