Hey everyone! My friend Brandon has this great site, The Modern Day Pirates, and he and I recorded a podcast about guilty pleasure reading. This is going to be a new regular feature here on Do Nothing But Read! I hope you enjoy it! It was a lot of fun to record.
Do Nothing But Read: The Podcast Book Club Episode 1
About Amanda K
Comments are disabled.
In December of 2009, Amanda Lanyon-LeSage said something on Facebook that could possibly change the world. She merely wished that she could take a day off and do nothing but read. Her idea was seconded–and thirded and fourthed–and then it happened for real.
The first Do Nothing But Read Day was held on Sunday, December 20, 2009. The most recent took place on Saturday, August 6, 2011.
Stay tuned for more DNBRDs in the future!
- Two Years and Counting!! wp.me/pKnH7-g5 5 years ago
- So far, a thoughtful read wp.me/pKnH7-fN 6 years ago
- In praise of a good cafe wp.me/pKnH7-fM 6 years ago
- Geek Out: Baking wp.me/pKnH7-fB 6 years ago
- Speak Out with Your Geek Out! wp.me/pKnH7-fm 6 years ago